Our team of experienced Skincare Specialists is dedicated to helping you feel beautiful, confident and safe by creating a long-term skincare regimen that is customized for your unique skin type, concerns and goals. A skin care appointment is very important because we offer such a variety of products that it is important to meet with Tricia or Misty (our skin care nurses), so they can hear your concerns and look at your skin to offer what products would work best for you and your skin care needs.
- Skin Care Consultations
- The expertise of on-site Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, Dermatology, and Licensed Skincare Nurses.
- The latest medical grade skin care products.
- The latest State-of-the-art procedures.
At Lewisburg Plastic Surgery & Dermatology, we have dedicated nurses in our Skin Care Center who are focused on helping our patients take care of their skin.
Factors that can damage the skin include smoking or sun exposure. Avoiding these will help to keep your skin more youthful and healthier. We have a wide range of skin care products that can help patients with skin issues and protection.
Environ is a professional-quality skincare system that uses ingredients designed to protect the integrity of the epidermis. This ensures the barrier function of the skin through a range of treatments developed for a range of skin types and concerns. Environ’s skincare products include options for both the face and body. Key ingredients offer the most effective vitamins, growth factors, and more for improved skin health and a beautiful, youthful appearance.
- Vitamin A belongs to a family of organic chemicals called Retinoids. Retinoids occur naturally in the human body and are closely linked to the chemistry of vision in the retina of the eye.
- Vitamin A is the most important molecule for healthy looking skin.
- Everybody, everywhere, is exposed to UV light. This exposure damages the vitamin A naturally found in the skin.
- By absorbing energy from UV light, certain forms of vitamin A act as a natural sunscreen.
- The more vitamin A the skin has, the more protected the skin will be against sun damage.
- This essential nutrient needs to be replaced on a daily basis to promote healthy-looking skin and minimize the signs of photoaging.
All skin which is exposed to UV light suffers from a localized vitamin A deficiency which is the root cause of unhealthy looking skin.
When there is a vitamin A deficiency in the skin, one or more of the following signs may develop:
- Sun damage
- Irregular pigmentation
- Sallow skin
Apply vitamin A daily because it an essential nutrient that can contribute towards a more beautiful and younger-looking skin. Vitamin A also plays an important role in helping to restore and maintain DNA damage.
The Environ Step-Up System was created to help skin become more comfortable with increased levels of vitamin A.
Slow and steady wins the skin care race every time. This System is clinically proven to be the most effective way to enhance the look of the skin while avoiding harsh side effects such as dryness and redness.
The skin needs time to adjust to the ingredients, optimal results are achieved by using 2-3 containers of each level before moving the the next.
Few people experience the side effects of topical vitamin A. This is called a retinoid reaction and is marked by redness of skin, flaking, mild breakouts, and uncomfortable skin.
This reaction occurs when the skin is too deficient of vitamin A to metabolize it effectively. To make more vitamin A receptors the DNA has to be stimulated by vitamin A.
- Non-fragrant, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, and colorant free.
- No animal testing.
- Highest quality pharmaceutical grade.
- All ingredients are tested for effectiveness, safety and purity by independent laboratories.
- Product line is based on varying intensities and levels of ingredients to ensure that skin adapts in a healthy and safe manner.
- Diminishes chances of negative reactive appearances.
- Protective packaging prevents light, air, and bacteria from degrading formulations.
- Certified by the Swiss Vitamin Institute to contain the indicated vitamin strength.
- Preserves skin cells without destroying them.
- Environ has pioneered the use of stabilized, gentle, patented and highly effective, fat soluble form of vitamin C.
We often recommend the Environ Skin Care line of products to all our patients. Environ products are made from the highest quality pharmaceutical grade ingredients, and use no animal testing.
The Environ product line is based on varying intensities and levels of ingredients to ensure that skin adapts in a healthy and safe manner.
Listen as Tricia discusses the Environ Skin Care line of products.
Skin EssentiA Range
Age management treatments to help repair, protect and maintain healthy skin. The powerful combination of vitamins and other essential skin nutrients in this range helps to replace the effects of what skin has lost by delivering optimal levels of vitamin A, helping to restore the results of skin’s natural vitamin A levels and to reveal its natural beauty.
Youth EssentiA Range
Anti-aging treatments for the appearance of sun-damaged skin, uneven skin tone and wrinkles. This complete skin care range enriches skin with a highly effective combination of powerful vitamins, antioxidants and peptides that work together to create healthier looking skin that glows with youthful radiance.
Body EssentiA Range
Comprehensive, results-oriented body products. This range helps to improve the look of aging skin on the arms, legs and body. It assists in restoring the benefits of vitamin A to the body skin and also helps obtain beneficial effects of AHAs (alpha hydroxyl acids).
Focus Care Youth+ Range
This range contains various combinations of scientifically researched anti-aging skincare ingredients that may assist in delivering youth-enhancing benefits.
Focus Care Moisture+ Range
This range of skin care products has been formulated to deliver moisture boosting benefits to dehydrated skin, leaving it looking healthier and more visibly hydrated.
Focus Care Comfort+ Range
This range combines ingredients to benefit sensitive skin, leaving it feeling relieved and looking over all healthier.
Focus Care Radiance+ Range
The unique combination of ingredients work in perfect synergy to give the skin a fresh, healthy-looking glow and help to improve the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone.
Focus Care Clarity+ Range
This range of skin care products assists in improving the appearance of breakout-prone skin. This innovative 3-phase system offers a complete skincare solution that is tough on breakouts but easy on the skin.
Cosmetic Instrument Range
Environ instruments are specifically designed to be used in conjunction with Environ skin care product ranges. They are easy to use and are utilized to treat smaller areas and even larger curved areas of the face and body.
These instruments enhance the perfusion of and speed up the delivery of the ingredients found in the Environ products for a healthier-looking skin.